Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check these out Last year in Pasco Washington at the end of the season we had a race called the TRI CITY 500 ,,It is a open race run what you want any motor any tire combo any body , Well not wanying to spend a ton on my motor I came up with this body that I thought would help ,Man did it ever work ,, I went from running 6,0's to running 5.6's, ,,What a improvement ,, I shared the idea with a couple guys there, and we had three of them running ,They bulit there own versons and where very happy . These will work on dirt and asphalt . they have great down force , [ had to put heavier spring on the car ] ,I build and sell these . thanks Bob ,,,,,,,, Go to http://www.knoxmotorsports.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
Body

Whatever kind of body it looks like. GOOD JOB. As 1/4 scale racers/manufactures we need to think outside the bun.
This might be a good way for more DIRT tracks, because now the GN guys could play on dirt for just a body, tires and a spring change.
Dirt tracks are easier to build and mid-class america loves it. So why not try it. The 1/4 scale sport could only benefit by having more places. I don't think it would seperate the two groups like it did CART and The IRL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts