Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
32,820 Posts
The History Channel is airing a 2 hour ( :willy_nilly: ) feature program with the 'Hoff' called "Battle of the 80s Supecars with David Hasselhoff. With no offense to our esteemed Super Moderator K.I.T.T. - it is just as cheesy as I remember the origninal series to be.

Fair warning - if you are a Catherine Bach fan - do not watch this show.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That show looks interesting, i'll check it out.
Catherine Bach. Haven't seen her for a long time, but I know she was putting on weight.

·
Administrator
32,820 Posts
That show looks interesting, i'll check it out.
Catherine Bach. Haven't seen her for a long time, but I know she was putting on weight.
As an eligible AARP member, I still appreciate her looks and legs and the hour glass figure, but if you still only see her as Daisy Duke.....dont click! :smile2:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well, Catherine is in her mid 60s, so give her a break.
IMDB.COM says she has been in The Young and the Restless of late.

I remember the days when I was young and restless.:wink2:

Alien

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
That's cool! I wish Hasbro would work out a deal to really make K.I.T.T. into a Transformer like they did with the Ghostbuster's Ecto-1.

·
Administrator
32,820 Posts
Now Morgan on the other hand was still quite sporty and deserving of the McClaren she got to drive to the other end of the parking lot! :cheers2:

·
Administrator
32,820 Posts
I saw a new KITT at Walmart the other day in 1:43. I think it was by Maisto (maybe Bburago), but in one of their window boxes. Sorry it was not a transformer though. :cheers2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts