Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
37,195 Posts
The History Channel is airing a 2 hour ( :willy_nilly: ) feature program with the 'Hoff' called "Battle of the 80s Supecars with David Hasselhoff. With no offense to our esteemed Super Moderator K.I.T.T. - it is just as cheesy as I remember the origninal series to be.

Fair warning - if you are a Catherine Bach fan - do not watch this show.

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That show looks interesting, i'll check it out.
Catherine Bach. Haven't seen her for a long time, but I know she was putting on weight.

·
Administrator
37,195 Posts
That show looks interesting, i'll check it out.
Catherine Bach. Haven't seen her for a long time, but I know she was putting on weight.
As an eligible AARP member, I still appreciate her looks and legs and the hour glass figure, but if you still only see her as Daisy Duke.....dont click! :smile2:

Reactions: Motorcade

·
Registered
647 Posts
Well, Catherine is in her mid 60s, so give her a break.
IMDB.COM says she has been in The Young and the Restless of late.

I remember the days when I was young and restless.:wink2:

Alien

Reactions: Motorcade

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,928 Posts
That's cool! I wish Hasbro would work out a deal to really make K.I.T.T. into a Transformer like they did with the Ghostbuster's Ecto-1.

·
Administrator
37,195 Posts
Now Morgan on the other hand was still quite sporty and deserving of the McClaren she got to drive to the other end of the parking lot! :cheers2:

·
Administrator
37,195 Posts
I saw a new KITT at Walmart the other day in 1:43. I think it was by Maisto (maybe Bburago), but in one of their window boxes. Sorry it was not a transformer though. :cheers2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts