Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Even if it's just hearsay from "employees," I would be more surprised to hear that these rumors were false, than true. On the off chance I decide to stop in for HW, I cannot grasp how people choose to shop there. I look at the things I buy on a regular basis and everything is more expensive.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Even if it's just hearsay from "employees," I would be more surprised to hear that these rumors were false, than true. On the off chance I decide to stop in for HW, I cannot grasp how people choose to shop there. I look at the things I buy on a regular basis and everything is more expensive.
Agree 100%. Paying more to shop in a nasty dirty store, with questionable employees.

Though I did randomly stop at one recently and found 2 supers sitting side by side on the from peg haha.

·
Registered
14,326 Posts
It's absolutely mind boggling how uncompetitive Kmart is, and that they're still in business.
Just about everything they do is the opposite of what you should do to win customers, let alone loyal customers who come back. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of their board meetings, where they twiddle their thumbs.

·
Administrator
47,871 Posts
Mrs Fox and I were watching the National News a few days ago and there was a brief spot (all text) about K-Mart offereing cash back on purchases made now through November (IIRC).

I think the closest store to us is now 3 hours away by car so it must have been a National commercial spot, but wow a last dish effort on their part to last through the year maybe!?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.