Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://photobucket.com/albums/v315/artic316/
I am working on several projects at the moment.But I am going to modify and give a more agressive look to a Klingon warship.I changed the engine look to give it a wider standing position look, Making it appear bigger.I am going to add details to give it a more rugged look.I have not however decided on a paint scheme.BTW the pics are in the work in progress folder,let me know what you think.I got the ship in rough shape and put it back together.For the missing parts I am going to retrofit them:thumbsup:

improvise,adapt and overcome we are the fellowship of modelers.

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
I thought I'd seen everything.

I've seen the Klingon ship assembled with the engines on backwards, but NEVER upside-down and backwards! :lol:

Good luck on the rebuild!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
So like any other normal day, you were in the kitchen about to glue model parts to a salad dressing bottle... we've all been there...looking at the Ronco Tater-Matic Slicer, thinking "That'd make a hell of a space station!". Your wife walks in, gives you "the look". :rolleyes:

We know better.

Cool stuff, Artic

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
justinleighty said:
Not only is it aggressive, it's great for crash-landing on water planets!
The warp nacelles double as pontoons:p Heck she can even ride a wave.

improvise, adapt and overcome we are the fellowship of modelers.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
So what you are saying is that you can't leave well enough alone. You just have to be different! Well I like it. Surfs up!

This is close to topic, I was watching STNG 2nd season episode Peak Performance,and Worf has a model D-7 on his desk in his cabin. Looked about PL size.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts