Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got around to filling up another cabinet today. This was mainly my Kiss figures and cars, but I'll just share the cars with you.

The top half of the cabinet

JL black & blue Dragster set

JL black & blue stock car set

JL Kiss set

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dadvball said:
Cool collection! I have the four black JL Funny Cars, but didn't know they also came in blue.
The blues were a Kmart exclusive. Also check the black ones. One set came with the letter K I S S on the back of each window, while another set did not.

Domenic :wave:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
POCKETWOCKET said:
where are the KISS legos?
very nice collection :thumbsup:
This is as close to lego that I have, 2 sets of "lego" type figures:

Is there an actual Lego Kiss set ?

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
d.o.m.001 said:
Is there an actual Lego Kiss set ?

that's the ones....i think they may have been Mega Blocks instead of Legos....

next silly question, where's the Kissopoly board game? i don't see that in the pics....

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Very nice collection! Really like those Diamond Comics purple funny cars. Still trying to track down a set of those for my collection. KISS Rocks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
d.o.m.001 said:
You mean this one :thumbsup:

that's the one....got it last year for the wife....one of the best concerts she and i went to was about twenty years ago in Austin,Texas during the slow years for KISS....standing room only in a little coliseum and we got to walk right up to the stage and stand about five feet from the band members....it felt like a 1 on 1 concert and they were only playing for us....then again, there were only about 100 people there anyway....

thanks for sharing all the pics :wave:

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
My dad tried to collect those JL KISS cars when they first came out.. I don't know if he ever put together a full set of 50 different collector cards or not..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts