Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all (sorry been a little busy lately!)

I just picked up the Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley cars and they are awesome!!!! Got em at Target for $3.49...the cars are beautiful and if you're a giant KISS fan like me they're a no brainer.

I didn't see a single Ace or Peter Criss car though...are these supposed to arrive later or was it just my luck on the pegs?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I didn't see a single Ace or Peter Criss car though...are these supposed to arrive later or was it just my luck on the pegs?
I know I've seen the KISS cars, but haven't paid attention to specifics. When I next go hunting, I'll make sure I check them a bit more closely.

·
Registered
129 Posts
:thumbsup:I'm a huge Kiss fan also. They only did Gene and Paul. They are part of the Nostalgia Brands series. It also includes two with Ozzy Osbourne and two with AC/DC. And your right, they are Awesome. I got extra just to open up.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:thumbsup:I'm a huge Kiss fan also. They only did Gene and Paul. They are part of the Nostalgia Brands series. It also includes two with Ozzy Osbourne and two with AC/DC. And your right, they are Awesome. I got extra just to open up.

Oh no way!! I can't believe they aren't going to do an Ace and Peter car!!! The only others I have are the JL Dragsters.

I did see the AC/DC and Ozzy cars, they looked cool but I passed for now. The KISS cars, Paul's Nomad especially is just a flawless cast and probably some of the best color and paint I've seen on a HW in a long time...going to get extras as well.

Thanks for the heads up, really wished they did the other 2!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts