Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Leading Edge "EDGE" Chassis from him and he has never shipped.
I sent Postal Money Order out 2 day usps With delivery confirmation. He recieved it on April 5th and has been giving lame duck excuses as to why it has not been sent. First it was a new job then it was I have been out of town. He has not responded to my last 2 e-mails. After talking to some people that know him I will be filing fraud charges through the postal inspectors office and also calling his local Police Dept.
Be very weary of buying anything from this guy.
Joel

·
Registered
837 Posts
Glad to know this I emailed him about 4 different times on buying his Edge cars
then after everything was done he said he sold them to someone else.

Good Luck getting your stuff or money back

Eric Knapp

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone know this guy??????Adress , Phone #.

If so please e-mail me I will not tell who sent it to me , I would like to speak with him,has not returned 1 e-mail since my first post here.
Hope someone can help, Joel

·
Registered
651 Posts
I know he is from the Mt Vernon Ohio area, and drives truck for a living, wich might explain his lack of, or slow responce. Some companies require us, PRO DIRVERs, to stay out for up too 2 weeks at a time.
I have met cale a couple times, a spoke with him, and he didnt strike me as the "type" to rip someone off.
As I said tho..I have only talked with him a few times, and have never gotten a reply to an email myself.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
I know cale personally and I know he would not rip anyone off. I know I have been trying to get ahold of him for the last month and I have had no luck getting ahold of him. I know his girlfriend said he has been on the road so much that he has not been home more than 1 night. So just to let you know that cale is not a bad trader he just hasnt been home to ship it out to you. I will try to see if I can get ahold of him somehow and try to get it shipped out asap.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I know Cale from six or so years ago and am surprized and disappointed to read this. However, he has without question crossed the line by not following through with his end of the deal. I hate dead beat traders. I've been burned myself and it pissed me off.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
this is not sound good... he was borrowed a kgb sniper prototype from josh at KGB for the arcor nats... I hope josh gets his back to....hmmmm lets all hope this is a one time thing , and he is having some problems......

·
Registered
868 Posts
i got my car back quite some time ago.....i had no problems with contacting, sending, or receiving things from him.......this all took place longer than 3 weeks ago tho.

hope you can get things resolved

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Just thought I would update this
I am trying to find info on this guy
He still hasn't sent the cat or the money back yet to Wigman
All you ppl that say you know him Contact me with info
If you see this guy or know his # I would suggest calling him and getting him to send the car or Wigman's money back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts