Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,236 Posts
:thumbsup:
It even looks like a guy in a rubber suit! :)

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Shucks - JohnP and Trekkrific have beaten me to it, but anyway... you've painted them so well that I can't really believe they're a dinosaur and an ape, I'm sure they've actually got men inside them...

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for the compliments and Matt at Kauji modeler saved me from buying the xplus gorosaurus prepaint vinyl kit that is the reissue of the orginal mm28 resin kit that have here.:thumbsup:plus Jim Peavy knocked the Toho Kong out of the ballpark with his sculpt:dude:

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
"Kong! Put me down, Kong! KONG!!!"

God, I just love this movie to no end. I agree with everybody in how these figures look just like men in suits. Great job on the monsters, Danny. :thumbsup:

Sean

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
"Kong! Put me down, Kong! KONG!!!"

God, I just love this movie to no end. I agree with everybody in how these figures look just like men in suits. Great job on the monsters, Danny. :thumbsup:

Sean
Thanks a million Sean and got another toho kong made by Muraki and also another one of Jim peavy's Toho Kongs that got on trade with him:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent work Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It's great to see you posting pics of your cool models again mate.

Chris.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Excellent work Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It's great to see you posting pics of your cool models again mate.

Chris.:)
Thanks Chris and soon as get done painting up something for my brother will get back to my other Toho Kong that have here on the bench:dude:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts