Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda in the 10th Anniv. Contest... With as much hype and promises that came with it, I can honestly say that I have opened nearly 50 cars and nadda... So I finally looked at the back... The odds of winning is 1:387... wow??

Thats only $1161 dollars worth of johnnys... hmmm

2005 prizes available... at the ratio of 1:387 means there are 775,935 game peices... Wow... and then the contest ends in November...

Good luck... I hope somebody has won something... :(

R

·
0 Posts
41-willys said:
I have bought a bunch of cars with the game pieces, I will never know if I won.:tongue: :D

Bill,

I can't stand to think that you might have won and don't know, so I just opened all your cars here and did the scratchy........ nope, you didn't win, but I did just one of mine and won the Challenger!!! :devil:

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
...and get this..... he's sending it to me as a RAOK. :p

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Just scratched off 2 more... nothin

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
for there being 2005 prizes available,,,one would think that we would hear about more winners,,,,,,,this would of course be a good place for JL and PM to post the amounts of claimed winners,,,,,,

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I'm kinda disappointed also...

in the way this contest is turning out,I'm begining to wonder if all but 2 prizes will have to be awarded in the 2nd chance drawing,I'll bet odds of winning will be better in the 2nd chance.

Also...I would have felt a little better about this RC2 buy out if we could have gotten a little more info about what's happening from upper management. I wasn't expecting T.L. to explain everything here on the board but for as much as we spend supporting T.L. and P.M. you would think we deserve more than 1 small paragraph in the "message from T.L." in NewsFlash.

:cool: am I expecting to much?

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Not at all triple20, I think that information would have been good. I, like you don't want to start a bash thread so I will leave it with one last thought...

Seems to me that since HR Al resigned, PM has been loosing that Warm and Fuzzy feeling slowly but surely. Until we have the full factor we see today.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
36 Cars of mine aren't going to get opened and scratched. I agree with Kenny, at the odds stated, I feel comfortable leaving my 6 sets of 6 cars sealed.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
So does anyone have a guess at the percentage of cars that have unopened game pieces?
And does anyone wonder if there are cases of cars sitting in a warehouse unsold?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts