Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been awhile since I have posted on hobbytalk. Some may know but let me catch everyone up on whats been going on. My wife Summer was diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer and had a double mastectomy. She is doing great and she is CANCER FREE!!!! the road to recovery is a long one and isnt over. She will start chemo in about 3 weeks. Thankyou to everyone who has sent emails,prayers, and messages of encouragement! We read them all and you'll never know how much they mean. With that said painting has been put on hold for awhile. I will be able to paint a few bodies here and there but please if you know you need one done get your order in EARLY! To those who have orders waiting, I will get them to you as soon as I can! Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone at the track soon! I'll be sporting new colors on my lids this fall!

Jody
Killerkoncepts

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
Its been awhile since I have posted on hobbytalk. Some may know but let me catch everyone up on whats been going on. My wife Summer was diagnosed with breast cancer over the summer and had a double mastectomy. She is doing great and she is CANCER FREE!!!! the road to recovery is a long one and isnt over. She will start chemo in about 3 weeks. Thankyou to everyone who has sent emails,prayers, and messages of encouragement! We read them all and you'll never know how much they mean. With that said painting has been put on hold for awhile. I will be able to paint a few bodies here and there but please if you know you need one done get your order in EARLY! To those who have orders waiting, I will get them to you as soon as I can! Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone at the track soon! I'll be sporting new colors on my lids this fall!

Jody
Killerkoncepts
Wishing her a speedy recovery for sure!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Jody...

We are keeping Summer and your family in our prayers. If there is anything I can do let me know! Praying for a speedy recovery.

-Robbie Burgess

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's great news-my wife is going though chemo right now-breast cancer turned to bone cancer.Diagnosed same time i was with m.s.(reason i don't race my real dirt car anymore)Despite it all we're doing pretty good.All the best-Greg

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update- my wife is doing good! Chemo is really tough on her but we are half way through the harsh stuff! Thanks again for all the calls,text, messages , and most of all prayers!

On the Killerkoncepts side of things, I do have a few openings for anyone needing a body painted for the Ovalmasters! Lmk ASAP if you need one!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
may god be with your wife and you during this, wish the best for yall and a speedy recovery for your wife. prayer sent.

BIGDON

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
jody thanks for the spur! you had some killer paint jobs down there, just step it up a bit to get on my paint level lol. see you soon

·
Registered
422 Posts
Jody;

Nice to be able to visit a bit at the 'Birds. I'm keeping Summer (and you) in my prayers. There's still lots of bright days ahead.

Dale

1 - 20 of 38 Posts