Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys check out KGB new website, still in the testing phazes, but it has the pics of the Sniper Solid production prototype!!!!

I think you can find all the info you need, but you can also ask me questions here... tho i would prefer you create an account and use the forum and faq....but thats a pita, so do it however you like.

its been awhile since ive posted anything, kinda dropped out the scene, but this is the fruits of that effort :) :)

Here's a teaser:

click it for link to pic...SOOO SEXY :)

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Josh- The car looks sweet! I should know 'cause I've Burbs' solid proto! lol Also noticed a few differences between the car in pic & Burbs' car. BTW,his car won second place in our points series in Pro-Spec setup! How far along are we as far as release time?
-George Ramos
KGB Team Driver

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
i want the car back george>>>> LOL just kidding...

paved oval season has started so its time to lay it down...

·
Registered
813 Posts
The car looks very nice. Simple, solid and adjustable. Should be an interesting summer, eh Burbs. See you at the Wick races.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wagonman72 said:
You can tell it's Josh's car with that Losi shock.
representin hardcore.

ive got a new improvemnt for it too :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Wagonman, Thanks for the kind words! I'm really starting to miss all the teasing I got from you. LOL Yeah we are going to start racing soon. I have been catching up on all the projects around the house I have put off while racing almost every weekend for the last couple of years. Just time for a break. But, looking forward to starting up again. The Sniper production car is VERY close to being released, so it will be time to start again.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
does it come with the delrin t bar cups? he he car looks hot josh! or is that wack? he he good job bro i know how much pride you take in each car...hope to see one in florida soon...keep us up 2 date... peace out

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
I thought KGB quit making the delrin T-plate hardware?!#@
Last time I emailed them they said they were not producing them anymore.
Great product deftinately over the Associated hardware.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
EROCK i have a stash of them! jph hobbies has about 8 pairs left! jake tried them and loved them as well..so he bought up all of them,lol...tell jake i sent ya for a special deal...muahahahahah

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah no source for them anymore.....too damn expensive to get anyone else to make them :(

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
i ran the car two days for practice in 19 turn on caps.. the car worked very well by the second run.. now that i have a base setup i can fine tune this baby....

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
...PROPS to Josh and a very impressive outing out the SOUTH-WEST TOUR event at Showtime R/C Speedway Saturday night...

JOSH TQ and WIN over Nat's champion Jason Hastings, veteran Larry Ruby and a full tough field of 19t drivers...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts