Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Keystone Diecast CARnival April 16-18, 2010

The 3rd annual Keystone Diecast CARnival will be held once again at the Holiday Inn of Lancaster County in Denver PA.

It will be the weekend of April 16, 17 & 18.

We will be having a similar format as last year. Informal stuff on Friday with maybe an added Club Shuffleboard tourney on Friday night, the main event on Saturday and on Sunday the room will be open for goodbyes.

More details to come as they become available.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I will be posting ads for the CARnival on the online boards as time goes by...maybe will post in the Lancaster Co. papers. Let's have a HUGE turnout in '10!

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
Looking forward to attending the 2010 CARnival.

It gets better every year!:hat:

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be there but the Charger might not (no I'm not getting rid of her)
That was a nice car to look if it was the green one!

Just a heads up to all, we had to revert back to the week prior. The CARnival is now back to the 16th, 17th and 18th. There is a big antique weekend on the 24th and 25th and they could not get us discounted rates. It is amazing what a week makes! $130.00+ a night on the 24th and 25th. For us in the CARnival weekend we are getting rooms for $59.00 a night!

Sorry for switching dates again but this is for the benefit of everybody that plans to attend.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I will NOT lose at pool next time!!! And, I am making this public anouncement now- EVERYONE from CARnival gets 1 FREE lottery ticket from the pulltab machine from me!!!

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I'm thinking I might go to this. It'll depend on money and work but can probably sort it out. I'd like to meet some of my old buddies :)

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
You would not regret it Pony, I have been the last 2 yrs and had a great time. Being but <3hrs from home here in NOVA makes it that much better. I ALWAYS get to meet great folks and bring home some very nice additions to my collection.;)

·
Premium Member
13,704 Posts
April will be here before you know it!

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry that there has not been much here in the form of hyping the CARnival up lately. I have been out of touch with diecast and such here in the recent past but just so you all know, the show is still a go! More info to come.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but where is the info for the hotel? After some emails I received this morning, I'm thinking I should try to get there this year.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts