Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone is sold out! Does anyone know where I can buy one of these speed's like right now??? Thanks.........

Mario

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
burbs said:
Have u tried left hander rc??? http://www.lefthander-rc.com/

have u run the batts i hooked doug up with yet??? do u like them?? later
We are out of them too -- our distributor also has not been able to get any lately either.

Thanks --

Jeff.

B

·
0 Posts
I would like more info on the keyence speedos. I am currently running a quantum comp. Whats the advantages over the qauntum? any more speed?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called schumacher today and they said they had a boat load of them? So I ordered one and it should be here Friday.

Burbs - yes I ran them 1 time so far and they ran well. I will definetly be ordering more in the future, tell corey thanks and I will have to call him and talk about ordering more in the future.

BMcAllister - I like the keyence because you can adjust more settings on it, like the drive freq. for one and a ton of other things! They are a little bit more money but well worth it I think. I don't know? I have 2 quantums and my Rapida is on the way??? I ll let you know after this weekend of racing. I plan to run the LRP and then put in the Rapida and see if there is a difference.

Jeff - Have you tried schumacher direct? They said that there was a ton of them in stock?

Thanks,,,, Mario......

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
Mario --

Thx -- I'm running that down with my distributor right now. I'm not sure what the story is... I'll let you know though when I find out :)

Jeff.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeff -

Sounds good! I hope you have good luck with it, I know the keyence is a hot item but not this hot!!! LOL

Talk to you later!

Mario......

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
ACE said:
Rapida............That's a lap!!!!!!!!!!
Nice,
Hey Dusty did you gain a Lap after your Lasic surgery like you promised, cause with that + a new speedo would equal 2 laps = I can't race on your level anymore, LOL

·
Registered
670 Posts
I bought the Rapida about three weeks ago from Jeff at Lefthander. The speed control is fantastic. The only negative side is that it was a challenge to set up for me, but man it is one nice speed control. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
superior hobbies had them on the shelf saturday..give them a call

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Is there actually a difference between the Rapida Pro and the V Zero Extreme?

The case is the same of both speedos other than the name change....also did not see any changes with the setup and functions it has when looking at the manual.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think the keyence is the easiest speedo to setup. I have a Quantum 2 and man does that thing suck to setup!!!

Plus I think the Keyence is faster with all the adjustments you have, like the drive freq. The quantum 2 doesn't have that option!

·
Premium Member
3,593 Posts
More Keyence Speed Controls !

FYI --

We have more of the Keyence Rapida speed controls due in in the next day or so -- they are on the way !!!

If you are looking for one, shoot us an e-mail:

[email protected]

Good racin' !!

Jeff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts