Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday at River Junction Beaver, PA; Frank Peachock won the 4-cell stock race with KC Racing batteries and motors. (with Frank Sr.'s magic touch). It was a great race filled with some tough names. Hats off to the Peachocks along with KC Racing!!!!

Rick Liehr

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Thanks Guys,. KC RACING all the way! Kenny does a AWESOME JOB.

I was on MURDOCK tires,. best tires on the market.

later
frank p.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Good Job Frank....Congrats to KC Racing also ....Its nice to Have a Motor and Battery sponsor like Ken And Dawn Collins thanks for the help....But this Murdock R/C thing...LOLOLOLOL....86 Racer is nothing but a KCRacing Battery wh%%%....He knows what I mean......

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Hey, watch yourself Humpty Dumpty, my little chubby buddy. The rest of team kcr has been short on arms lately because the Arm hog has them all. Wonder who that is????????? I also heard that hyper kits were short this week because you have all those as well. :) Just kidding ya a bit Ol' buddy

Rob @ Murdock R/C
DISCLAIMER: The above is all false statements of course. I really do like humpty and neither KCR or Hyperdrive is short on stuff. ;)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
KC Racing motors and batteries do it again.....
First Jeff "Humpty" Helms puts 5 laps on the old 19 turm open record at Chatham. Next Frank Peachock TQed with his stock racing products at Classic Hobbies. Finally for all you mod lovers the man himself Kenny Collins TQ's open mod at Showtime where the Norrca Paved Oval Nat's are going to be in the next couple weeks. Anybody needing Horsepower get ahold of Rob at Murdock R/C asap cause the product it flying off the shelf.

·
Registered
696 Posts
That was an Awesome KC Racing motor that powered the Track Record run in 19 turn 0 degree at Chatham last night as well.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Guys I cant say it enough.....KCRacing is awesome ....KCR 19turns TQ,d and won the mains in O degree 19t By Mike Wilson ..and In open 19t By Jeff Helms...Congrats to Ken and Frank also on there runs at there Tracks...KCR is making a pretty good showing everywhere so far this season....You better it have you LHS stock up on it ...

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!! Thanks Rick, I have a good stock of KCR motors on hand right now as well as batteries. All of us at Team KCR have been knocking down records and taking some good wins over the past year. Or at least making a strong showing. Get on the fast track and get your KCR motors and batteries NOW or be chasing them. Dont forget that if you need foam tires, to keep me (MURDOCK R/C) in mind. The rim has been huge over the past months that I have owned it. They have the durability to take a big hit, light weight materials, size to give you life out of your tires (1.80 rim size) and the flex caracteristics to make it one of, if not the fastest tire on the market. Good luck Racing ;)

Rob @ Murdock R/C & Performance

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Great Job Kenny!! :thumbsup: Good luck at the Nats!!!!

KC RACING is awesome! The BEST MOTORS and BATTERIES on the market! Kenny and Dawn have a great race team that (as Rob said) always does awesome on the track! And you know you can always get help from the team when you have a guy like Jeff "Humpty" Helms on the team who was named ARCOR racer of the year!

Adam Liehr :dude:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
ADAM the curent N.C. of 19turn ...When will the ACORN guys be coming to the Mill this summer.....????? Remember they have the night race the 4th of July weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SRM

1 - 20 of 182 Posts