Legends
Rules to follow

Stock Slash
Stock tires NO Others allowed
Stock Roar 27 turn Motor or Titan Or 17.5 Brushless system
6-cell NiCd/Nimh or 2s LiPo battery 6000Mah Max

Mod Slash
Foams are allowed
Brushless Motors down to a 10.5 Track isn't big enough for any more so no need for it
6-cell NiCd/Nimh or 2s LiPo battery 6000Mah Max

THIS YEARS PANCAR CLASS RULES

For the most part we will follow TOUR rules to the letter.

Deviations will be-​
  • 21.5/2cell will follow BRL rules. BUT, we will run them with 10.5/1 cell TOUR cars.​
  • Spec pancars will run under the same rules that they have for years. Spec motor, spec battery, spec tires. BUT, we will run them with 17.5/1cell cars with spec tires.​
SST CLASS
1. Any standard pancar chassis.
2. SMC 4000 mah 25c single cell battery ONLY!
3. 13.5 NOVAK or OHP 13.5.
4. Novak, LRP or Tekin ESC.
5. Protoform or McAllister Truck Body with tailgate intact and manufacturers spoiler. McAllister Truck body part #176, #203, #218, #245. Protoform ORT Truck body part #1227-21.
6. BSR Spec Tires - Greens, Blues, Silvers ONLY. BSR's ONLY!
7. Trucks must have a number on the roof and both doors.
8. Roof Height minimum 4 3/8".
9. 21.5 Drivers that finished in the top 6 in points at MP are not eligible to race in this class.
We will tech for motor, battery [brand and voltage-4.22 volts], tires and anything else that is deemed neccessary.​

TECH - Voltage will be checked immediately before you put your car on the track before each race. Other items such as roof height, motor (type and temperature), battery(voltage and temperature), tires, body, weight etc., will be checked if you TQ, place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in any main or someone files a protest. Protestants will be charged $20 to file a claim. If the claim is substantiated the protestant will be refunded the $20 and the catholic will be disqualified.:) Tell me that ain't funny!

ROAR approved battery list for all classes except SST.​

Please do yourself a favor and read the TOUR rules from the link below. It contains important information about batterys, motors and certain dimensions that will be teched.​
Attached Files
OFFICIAL TOUR RULES 2009-10.doc (156.0 KB, 16 views)
We will be Doing the VTA Cars also
For rules please click here http://www.usvintagetransam.com/index.html

Novice Class
Run what you brung for chassis
6 Cell batteries NO 7 Cells
Roar Stock Motors or Traxxas Titans or 17.5 Brushless
Rubber street tread tires NO Spike type tires Allowed No Foams In novice

For more info Please post up here You can Also call KC Hobbies and Raceway in Saint Ignace 906 643 9372 for more info and for your Best U.P. Hobby Shop

More to Follow

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forget to but in there That I will still do the free Pizza if we have more than 15 racers signed up for Club racing
That was something I started Last year indoor season and has seem to caught on a few places too

I also need to know what PPL think about a Club Membership where you would get discount on racing and also 10% off on parts at KC Hobbies

LMK folks

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cool gotta plan some trips up now!!!
Yep you need to come up here and get a VTA car and that mototr too

Pan Car class is going to be a blast this year with the SST rules

Super Stock truck is going to be real competitive With Tipper getting a Losi and a few of the guys up here have been getting better so I see a few track records being broke in it

LMK if you need anything
Later

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
sst class is going to rock!!!! legend!! recoil!!not sure if i want to get back into super stock, but you know me.....lol, i will!!

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Mike remember SST class and Nastruck are2 different classes
The Spec tires you have are what we will run in Legends and also SST
For the Birds we will need the World GT tires Which wont be an extra investment because we always buy new tires before birds and by the time we are done at birds they are almost junk anyway They would work great for playing on the concrete oval come summer

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
Hey Mike remember SST class and Nastruck are2 different classes
The Spec tires you have are what we will run in Legends and also SST
For the Birds we will need the World GT tires Which wont be an extra investment because we always buy new tires before birds and by the time we are done at birds they are almost junk anyway They would work great for playing on the concrete oval come summer
got ya, i was going to bring them back tomorrow, but i will keep...lol, still need 2 gtb spread spektrums mr!! see ya tomorrow!!!

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Mike I have your 2 ESC's here so if yo can bring some Cash
and I was right I had 2 lying around and didn't realize it until I looked up from the desk and seen the two boxes lol
Its 4 am I am heading home for now Be back in 6 hours

1 - 20 of 263 Posts