Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if they are all doing this, as I have only been able to hit one of the 4 stores near me.
I got two BWF Mustangs at $3.99 each, and the Zingers '69 Shelby GT 500 Coupe for a penny.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Cool I hope a couple of the four BWF Mustangs I left there last week are still there, but I doubt it! Maybe they'll get some new ones in, or at least clear out the old ones.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That's strange, because there was a sign at the KB I go to that said the sale was only on the 3/5.00 cars. Not the 3.99 cars.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
They need some new stock. Tired of seeing Boogie Vans, Ragtops, Boogie Vans, Woodies and Panels, and Boogie Vans.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
The 3/5 cars always ring up 1.67, 1.67, 1.66, so these will probably be 1.67, 1.67, .01.

Last time I bought some, my son wanted a Mad Maverick, so I also grabbed a Woodies and Panels white 55 Ford. They were currently having the buy one, get second at half price sale. They guy behind the register told me that I could grab another one to get 3 for $5. I told him that the first one would ring up $1.67, and the second one would ring up .83. He was shocked when I was right.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Wyatt said:
They need some new stock. Tired of seeing Boogie Vans, Ragtops, Boogie Vans, Woodies and Panels, and Boogie Vans.

I can't entirely agree with that. I scored a 67 camaro ragtop WL yesterday. Amazingly enough it was at a store that usually has nothing new. All it ever seems to have is the old but a WL at under two bucks isn't bad at all. :thumbsup:

And yeah the boogie vans need to go :D

Stack

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Markos, I didn't buy any of the 3 for $5 stuff, so I can't say how they were being priced. The newer stuff was still priced at the regular $3.99 each, so I paid a total of $7.99 plus tax.

I hit 2 more KB stores today, but neither had anything remotely recent. Tons of the stuff everone else has already mentioned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts