Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if they are all doing this, as I have only been able to hit one of the 4 stores near me.
I got two BWF Mustangs at $3.99 each, and the Zingers '69 Shelby GT 500 Coupe for a penny.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Cool I hope a couple of the four BWF Mustangs I left there last week are still there, but I doubt it! Maybe they'll get some new ones in, or at least clear out the old ones.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
That's strange, because there was a sign at the KB I go to that said the sale was only on the 3/5.00 cars. Not the 3.99 cars.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
They need some new stock. Tired of seeing Boogie Vans, Ragtops, Boogie Vans, Woodies and Panels, and Boogie Vans.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
The 3/5 cars always ring up 1.67, 1.67, 1.66, so these will probably be 1.67, 1.67, .01.

Last time I bought some, my son wanted a Mad Maverick, so I also grabbed a Woodies and Panels white 55 Ford. They were currently having the buy one, get second at half price sale. They guy behind the register told me that I could grab another one to get 3 for $5. I told him that the first one would ring up $1.67, and the second one would ring up .83. He was shocked when I was right.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Wyatt said:
They need some new stock. Tired of seeing Boogie Vans, Ragtops, Boogie Vans, Woodies and Panels, and Boogie Vans.

I can't entirely agree with that. I scored a 67 camaro ragtop WL yesterday. Amazingly enough it was at a store that usually has nothing new. All it ever seems to have is the old but a WL at under two bucks isn't bad at all. :thumbsup:

And yeah the boogie vans need to go :D

Stack

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Markos, I didn't buy any of the 3 for $5 stuff, so I can't say how they were being priced. The newer stuff was still priced at the regular $3.99 each, so I paid a total of $7.99 plus tax.

I hit 2 more KB stores today, but neither had anything remotely recent. Tons of the stuff everone else has already mentioned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts