Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The KB near me got 2 boxes of Poker Series 2 in today. I know most think more highly of the dirt on the bottom of their shoes than the Poker cars, but they were priced at .99! When they rang up, because of an orange tag, they were 20% off that, .79! Even if they are Poker cars, .79 ain't a bad price. I even grabbed a WL for .79.

·
Banned
231 Posts
Actually they are the same price because .79 cents US is worth $1 CDN. The only difference is that we get 20 or so different case releases while you get the ever so popular POKER SERIES. Congrats on the WL!!!!!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't argue with that. Personally, I'm just happy to see anything new in a store around here. But all good things eventually come to an end, so enjoy the bounty of JL's while you can, it won't last forever.

·
Banned
231 Posts
What's weird is that many HT members state that they never see new stuff on the pegs but yet JL is willing to dump it at a $1 a car. Clearly they have a distribution problem. I know the pegs always get cleaned out where I shop so one can assume that if they put up more then more would sell. I hardly see any of the new stuff either. Always gone when I get there with the exception of the one or two cars I don't care for.

·
Registered
390 Posts
jasydad said:
The KB near me got 2 boxes of Poker Series 2 in today. I know most think more highly of the dirt on the bottom of their shoes than the Poker cars, but they were priced at .99! When they rang up, because of an orange tag, they were 20% off that, .79! Even if they are Poker cars, .79 ain't a bad price. I even grabbed a WL for .79.

My KB has those darn beat up stepped on poker and clue cars down to 66 cents each...and they still cant give em away... :jest:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts