Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ihave a Winco 6000 older generator.All i see on shroud is KAWASAKI FA210-D.runs and starte great but while running i see a drop of fuel hitting fuel tank under engine.Took carb apart and it looks clean but gasket looks weary.On engine shroud all it says is Kawaski FA=210-D-HEAVY DUTY INDUSTRIAL.When i go to replacement parts seems if they have several versions of that same mod.How can i go about getting proper gasket or are the all the same.Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure which gasket you are referring to? The bowl gasket is part number 11009a and would correct leakage between the bowl and carb body.The bowl nut gasket is part number 11009 and would stop leakage from under the carb at the bowl nut.Both part numbers from here--

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=kawasaki_engines&mn=FA210D-DS10+4+Stroke+Engine+FA210D&dn=99910-25730090
First,Thanks for the reply,gasket in ? is bowl gasket.Now i,m gonna ask what are all the #,s after the part # on the partstree breakdown[11009-2037?Dont mean to be a dummy but i,d just like to know i,m getting right part,and would love to know age of engine if i could figgure it out.I bought several years ago and it wasnt new then.Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts