Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you!! It`s loosely based on a rejected Pierce makeup he did.The studio thought it was too shocking.I put his lid back on like Dr.Franky should have. lol The fogged eye was me tipping my hat to Chris Lee`s monster.It was fun messing with history. lol

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Interesting take but if Karloff had been that ugly in the original it might not have been so successful! But a great build and great modification.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting take but if Karloff had been that ugly in the original it might not have been so successful! But a great build and great modification.
Thanx.I based it loosely on a rejected Pierce makeup that was turned down for that very reason.Too gory.There`s a rare photo floating around of a bust in Pierce`s makeup room showing the rejected makeup.Haven`t seen it in years.I`ve been searching online to find it & so far no luck.It`s cheesy looking but only cause it`s applied directly to a blank dummy head.I`m sure the famous makeup back when it was made was frightening to some.The Wolf Man use to scare the crap out of me. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts