Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great color and wheels on the newest one. I like the top off version in the upcoming Trucks series.

·
Registered
123 Posts
:confused: ok, I didnt know about the blue one. what series did it come from...cause now I got to put on my huntin outfit and go johnnie huntin yet again : will it never end........ :freak:
GOD bless
wayne james :wave:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
never thought much about the blazers but i got one awhile back cg r34 teal and white.man that is one sweet truck.now i got to find some more of them ttfn johnny :cool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Beautiful castings!! Except, why in the hell did they make it a 2wd???? Isnt that a '69? 1969 only offered 4wd. Just bummed they didnt add an extra drive shaft.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
The blue blazer is sharp.......HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Check out the wheels on that red one! I knew I'd seen the new General Lee wheels someplace before.... :freak:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I still haven't picked up the blue one yet,but I probably will eventually. The green one is neat because there is one almost exactly like it in my town.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My dad's was that same color green. I didn't like it until my uncle bought it from him and put new tires and rims on it, then I was upset. I was almost 16 at the time. I love this casting, can't wait to get the topless one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts