Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
MARK ZARRELLI
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
K & N's Opener The Fall Final Oct31

Dont be scared just because it's halloween.:devil: Make plans now for this one.A good tune up before the winterblast.Costumes are allowed.Treats for the kiddies.More details to follow.

So who's not afraid.....show yourself :devil:

OPEN @ 7:00
RACING STARTS @ 10:30

THIS SHOULD ALLOW EVERYONE TO GET BACK AND DO SOME TRICK OR TREATING :)

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Hey Charlie,are you coming to York Maine for the race on the 25-26 of this month..Heard that Joe Alevo has already signed up..

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
What time does the racing start?..WIfe says as long as Im home early to take the kid Trick or treating I should make it......should be up in a couple of weeks

for some practice

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
I wish it was closer for me...you guys that are 10-30 Mins away from this place should
step up and support it..If not..you will end up like me driving 4 hrs back and forth for weekly racing....it sucks..let me tell you....I know if it was a short drive for me I would be there every weekend....and wouldnt even want to travel....It looks like Im in the travelling mode for this season..Since No one is racing at Swansea....it was good while it lasted...Hope to see you guys soon....
BAT...what time does this race start?......I can make it if it starts early..gotta take the Kid Trick n Treating..

·
MARK ZARRELLI
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THE BAT said:
OPEN @ 7:00
RACING STARTS @ 10:30

THIS SHOULD ALLOW EVERYONE TO GET BACK AND DO SOME TRICK OR TREATING :)
Same here i wish i didn't have 1 hr 15 minute plus drive each way.But it could be worse and will be if something happens to this place.The sunday regulars have all vanished.I'm hoping it's just a summer thing but we will see when i get back from vacation.September used to be the month everbody started returning.:(

·
Dialed
3,384 Posts
I've been trying to do my part,,,,,,,,,droppin the coin whenever possible with Chad,,,,You know me,,,,I'll take five if Mark take two,,,lol :wave:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:cool: :cool: :mad: where oh where batman . Maybee if i did not have to drive 1hr 45 min one way . You know i love that track even if i get lap by the big ship i'll be there for the opener. See all there N>S>W> #2 ride kenny

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Quit yer whinin......K/N is the only game in town now, 2 or 3 more weeks and the place will be better than it has been in years. We'll have all manchester plus Swansea drivers, this should be a good season. First time i've taken a month off in over 15 years, getting ready for a good season. See you soon!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I drive 2 hours to get there .but only will do it in the summer.because of snow.but Mark is wright were is every body .sunday was a points race chad made sure the place was open at 6 am and 4 guys showed.I hope it does pick up were eles can you go and bust balls and have a good time on a bank track.

Chad keep your chin up it will get better. chad do a member ship like i was talking about .were you can go in and practice or race any time.it would get you out of the hole.

·
MARK ZARRELLI
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Trying to help the kid out by shaking a few trees.Mayhem and Oldtimer have been there on and off through the spring and summer along with a few others.It's the guys who vanished after the blast i'm looking for.You know who you are.And where were the points series guys ?

Mayhem i thought you were moving to the island of florida this month ?:eek:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Maybe we should get together as racers and throw a few extra bucks to help out the track.....for this race.....or buy an extra body or tires or something at this event......
I am more than happy to help out Chad..I will be at this event but its the weekly show that has to step up...Maybe a yearly membership is the way to go........
maybe someone could make up sweaters with the K/N Logo :rolleyes:
Anyway...Built another car for this track....looking forward to seeing my Kisbey
Powered Hyperdrive go......

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I'll be back on a weekly basis soon. Had to take the summer off. Raced my rent a ride a few times and had a blast. Things should hopefully pick up soon. It usually does this time of year. I'll be doing my share of Bat hunting/catching this year.:devil:

1 - 20 of 159 Posts