Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when if ever K-Mart does a hoilday reset in the diecast aisle?
I'm waiting to see wich one of mine will be carrying Greenlights.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So when/how do we find out wich K-Marts will be carrying Greenlights?:confused:
Wish Wall-Mart and Target would just dump the NASCAR crap and bring Greenlight back too.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Don't think Kmart here as the time, energy, or effort to do a reset. Same stuff as always, which does not include greenlights or M2s.

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Bigger collector base in NASCAR. I wouldn't be surprised if Wally and Target dump M2 soon as well. I know I haven't seen any new M2 at either in a very long time.

My guess is TRU will be the only chain carrying Greenlight and M2 before long.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Bigger collector base in NASCAR. I wouldn't be surprised if Wally and Target dump M2 soon as well. I know I haven't seen any new M2 at either in a very long time.

Thats sad as Greenlight and M2 are the best diecast brands on the market today, that is if you want adult collectable diecast and not a kids toy.

NASCAR has got it good they just make one car and paint it 100 diff ways.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

IMO thats not a very good reason to keep carrying NASCAR stuff.
They've got to notice all the Dale Jr. cars just hanging there all year, and all the 1/24 stuff from two years ago taking up shelf space.
NASCAR doesnt sell like it use to anymore, dump it and bring in the Greeinies!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
they did a complete reset here. but have put out little so far in greenlight. the police car set, and another set. tru is getting them all.
kmart has loads of pixar stuff, and hotwheels.

and they've really concentrated on the low end toys for toddlers this year. very little diecast.
but, i just came from there. the place is jam packed. every register is open. first time ever they have someone checking receipts at the exit, and a security guard also.

oh, they dropped JL and jada completely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts