Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i stopped at K mart for stuff other than diecast but ended up there anyhow ---- they are redoing whole store so they have a giant clearance section in there i found 8 of the HW Bullrun cars for a low of 1.25 each have 5 different ones all on near mint cards.

1 mercedes-benz sl55 amg
2 saleen s7
3 ford gt-40
4 porsche gt3
5 corvette c6

have 2 of 3,4,5 if anyone is interested they are up for trade

Also all the Realriders were 2.50 each ---- may go tomarrow and buy up all of these for traders abouth 30.00 worth lot of the 56 ford

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
...were there any Shirley Muldowney Mustang fuuny cars in the RealRiders you saw..? or the Challenger funny car?...

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
i saw alot of clearance die-cast too, a Kmart... even some JL's for like 80- cents!

But there is also a reason they are on clearance... those Bull run cars were a bomb....they are still hanging at every Kmart I see, whether on clearance or not

and the Real Riders were deemed too expensive...even at 2.50 they are pricey, and you listed all the peg warmers...that's why people are asking about certain ones.... if you buy the ones you listed were left, yer probably gonna have trouble gettin rid of them...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts