Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have to say that I'm sorry to read the threads of those who had their's cancelled. On the other hand, I got to go to my first one and had a great time! I went with a buddy of mine from work ( a veteran KM day attendee) and was not sure what to expect. After getting our tickets we wandered through the store until 9:00. The we all gathered by the tables as the rules were read aloud and the number were called out. The best thing I think was that there was a new box (case) per person. No time limit or fixed amount. I got two of the new yellow '69 stangs, the Chev panel truck, the redlines Nova and Chev truck, the green Challenger, the Daytona Coupe and the Datsun Z car, a Mystery car (black Hemi-Cuda), the tooned green Daytona Charger (it was a code car) and the '65 stang 'vert. My buddy was very fortunate to get the green CUL8R T-hunt car! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Here 'Ya Go...

A little tip a friend told me...light pressure on top of the bubble and rock the car back and forth. If you feel something hit your fingers twice, it's a What-4-2 and if not, it's a 'Cuda.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Redline_Fever said:
What do guys like me who wanted the cuda and got the what 4-2 crap do with it? Use it for a fishing sinker?
my 3 year old gets all the ones like that.I did get him that new car that has a whistle in it though. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts