Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know alot of the K Marts closed up.., but if u still have some around, u might want out check and scan some of their older stuff.
..saw, on an end-cap today, alot of die-cast, specifically 1/18th stuff..like the Ertl/RC2 Fast and Furious cars down to $16..and even a 1/18th scale Hot Wheels BMW 645i with a price tag of $5! (scanned at that price too..)...if u can still find some, the 1/18th Muscle Machines (not the kits) were all down to $8 about a month ago...can't find too many of them around anymore at that store...
as far as 1/64th scale, only saw the Marvel Maistos cars tossed in a bin at $.50 a piece...and the 1/64th scale Modifiers were down to $1

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Pablodragon said:
I know alot of the K Marts closed up.., but if u still have some around, u might want out check and scan some of their older stuff.
..saw, on an end-cap today, alot of die-cast, specifically 1/18th stuff..like the Ertl/RC2 Fast and Furious cars down to $16..and even a 1/18th scale Hot Wheels BMW 645i with a price tag of $5! (scanned at that price too..)...if u can still find some, the 1/18th Muscle Machines (not the kits) were all down to $8 about a month ago...can't find too many of them around anymore at that store...
as far as 1/64th scale, only saw the Marvel Maistos cars tossed in a bin at $.50 a piece...and the 1/64th scale Modifiers were down to $1
lol sorry to tell you this but if prices are that low it means the stores about to board up and close

both stores here did that off and on for a few months then went out after selling most of the crap

·
Registered
357 Posts
I found some 1/64 JL Nitro Coupes at my store for $1. They were $4.99. The 1/18 scale heavy Scooby Doo green vans were down to $13 but I don't think they will sell until thats cut in half....

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vw-wl-collector said:
lol sorry to tell you this but if prices are that low it means the stores about to board up and close

both stores here did that off and on for a few months then went out after selling most of the crap
.it's funny tho.... I stopped in another store, just today, that didn't even have a clearance end cap... and there was a Porsche GT3 1/18th....just in with all the other 1/18ths...decided to scan it and it still came up $5!

...just remember, it's not any of the newer ones like the Whips, even saw a nice C-6 Corvette, but those were still scanning at like 20 bucks

·
Registered
269 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
Thanks for the heads-up, but I don't think I'll be venturing into Kmart any time soon...there was a shooting at a local store...something about a lovers' quarrel. :eek:
LOL, was probly 2 adults fighting over toys.........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts