Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

What is the scoop on what the reg & super should be for k-day?
Sorry if this is a repeat question...

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Charger $uper, orange Chevelle (regular)

Looks like there's a possibility the Mars Rover might be in some of the cases.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Charger , orange Chevelle (regular)

Looks like there's a possibility the Mars Rover might be in some of the cases.
If anybody going finds and doesn't want the Mars Rover please grab one for me. One loose would be great! That way you can keep the card back for the mail in. :wave:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
If they are in any cases at my local event and I am lucky enough to get 2 then one will be yours! I will let you know ASAP.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
My Kday was very civil. Ran into some collectors I haven't seen in awhile. Most people got a box but I don't think any STH's were pulled. Seemed there was a TH in every box but I can't confirm that. My main reason for going was to get the BWF Phaeton - turns out there was also a BWF GTO vert! Got extras for my BWF brethren! Also, got a Mars Rover for you, squimb1.
One collector I know had some of the Kroger exclusive Halloween Batmobiles and Ectos in his car so I bought one of each from him.:thumbsup:
Beautiful weather and little metal cars ----- life is good! :hat:

·
Registered
71 Posts
had my son in law & oldest son & grandsons ages three, six & twelve. for the three year old frist time picked out a vw for himself & regular bus. the older two very after the minion pig. my son-in-law & son were the only ones who got fresh cases to go through both go a chevelle & the son-in-law got the super for me. i got only one other thing that i wanted of course the super the other was the mars rover. all the grand kids got the pig of course. there were 3 masters, 12 cases only two supers not sure how many chevelles were found.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
6 cases out of 16 had supers here. all had treasure hunts and rovers.
no shortage as few showed up. everyone got one of anything they wanted.
then the cashier, after i asked him to be careful, dropped my super hunt and banged the corner all up. i let him ring it up, ( 5 people in line behind me) and then walked out. as he told me to pay, i told him to keep it, he tore it up and i asked him to be careful. left him calling for the "overide" manager and people cursing at him.
no patience with just pure lack of respect for a customer.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
then the cashier, after i asked him to be careful, dropped my super hunt and banged the corner all up. i let him ring it up, ( 5 people in line behind me) and then walked out. as he told me to pay, i told him to keep it, he tore it up and i asked him to be careful.
It was even worse here...seems like a lot of the cases were REALLY sloppily packed and there was a lot that was bent up (including one of my Chevelles :( )

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Guys,

What is the scoop on what the reg & super should be for k-day?
Sorry if this is a repeat question...
Sorry some people a mean and NOT very die-cast friendly at times they think they are Gods of die-cast boards
.I am sure glad someone answered your question in a nice and HELPFUL manner.It should not matter if you haven't posted since Jan.or you 1,5,75,5,000 post or have not post since 1999 people should be more respectful but they are not.
Have fun and ask away.

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
We Had 15 People. And 28 Cases. So We All Got 2 cases Each. So Between Me and My Mom. We Got 4 Cases. So We Had 5 Minutes 2 Pick 5 cars out of Each Box. So I Pick 5 cars Out of Each Box. Out of the 4 Boxes I Got 3 1970 Chevelle SS Convertibles. So After the 5 Minutes We're Up. It Was the Free for All. So I went Looking through the left over Stuff. I Found Another 1970 chevelle SS Convertible Regular Treasure Hunt. And I Found a 1970 Chevelle SS Station Wagon in Brown. The Secret Super Treasure Hunt. And I Got from a Friend the Backwoods Bomb. From the Hot Ones Series. And I Got My 20 Mainlines Hotwheels. to send in for the Custom 1956 Volkswagen Drag Beetle Bug Mail In. And I Got 2 E-Sheets Custom 1956 Volkswagen Drag Beetle Bugs.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts