Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Hope there are more supers this time around.
On the last k-day, nobody at my store got a super. Too bad. :(

Either way, I will be there.

Sound be fun! :tongue:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Sure is the Mustang, got the reg and a super off the pegs today at kmart. The k-day cars were hanging too.
Its funny how some Kmarts just dont wait for Sat.... They crack them as
they think they are losing a sale. On the side of the BIG Box it does say DO
NOT OPEN till Nov 7th....Some Employees just dont read :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
My thoughts as well. our kmart is usually pretty good, but could have been a seasonal employee or something. I went there looking for a poster (need a space filler,) and saw them hanging. Deffinitely not going to leave them!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
What a case of SUCK with a bolded and capital "S". We had 40 cases last time (and like 25 people)...this time only 16 cases and 25+ people so it's back to the 5 in 5 rules (that's only been done once before in ours). Apparently the manager is also still sitting on 500+ leftovers from the last one in the back (where they're obviously -not- selling)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
8 cases, 12 people. Several were rude, as usual, to the K-mart employees. :rolleyes:
I got a case, took the Mustang Hunt (regular), the cuda, and the 2 DDs. Otherwise, nothing else of interest.
They were drawing tickets for the posters, but you had to pay $1 for your name to be in the poster drawing (going to St. Jude's hospital). :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
No TH's for me but I scored a nice error car. It's the blue chevelle with no white side stripes. Wish I could post a picture but no camera.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
missed the last one.....got 2 reg...hunts and a super....and the last poster draw....didnt like the picture of the 67 but looked beeter in hand....nice cuda....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts