Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't get to KMart Saturday morning, but I had my own little K-Day at Target on Monday!
Found a '34 Ford T-Hunt hanging on the front of a peg.:) ......now how did that get there??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats Mark, good for you. I went to a Target today, and they had about 20 cars on the pegs. Same one that I've posted about in the past. Some things never change.

Good thing I wasn't there looking for diecast. :D

·
Registered
496 Posts
Congrats Mark, good for you. I went to a Target today, and they had about 20 cars on the pegs. Same one that I've posted about in the past. Some things never change.

Good thing I wasn't there looking for diecast. :D
You mean 20 cars as a whole? Because I went to a Target recently, and they had less than that, and to make it worse most of the cars were the same thing. I even asked an employee if they were going to restock, and he said they had no plans to restock that day. So I said "Goodbye."

Target really has been disappointing me lately.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Didn't get to KMart Saturday morning, but I had my own little K-Day at Target on Monday!
Found a '37 Ford T-Hunt hanging on the front of a peg.:) ......now how did that get there??:rolleyes:
Congrat's on the score. I actually found that very same one today at Target, but I think you meant 34' Ford :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Good find Mark. I had to work Saturday. But I had to "pick up a friend at the airport" and had to leave at 8:45 and Kfart is 10 minutes up the road. :)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrat's on the score. I actually found that very same one today at Target, but I think you meant 34' Ford :thumbsup:
Yup. Fixed my post.:thumbsup:

So, does this mean these T-Hunts are in cases going to all of the big box stores? Or are these "returns"?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
You mean 20 cars as a whole? Because I went to a Target recently, and they had less than that, and to make it worse most of the cars were the same thing. I even asked an employee if they were going to restock, and he said they had no plans to restock that day. So I said "Goodbye."

Target really has been disappointing me lately.
Yeah 20 cars give or take, which is an improvement over this picture taken over the summer:

That one look like your store? :wave:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Yep, a little like that, except maybe five more cars, and they all weren't on the same row, they were at least scattered among the pegs.

I went back yesterday, and still not much better, and still no Sweet Rides(when are they going to show up?), but I did find a new 5-pack, the HW Hot Rods. It includes the 40 Ford Coupe, 64 Buick Riviera, Purple Passion, Hammered Coupe, and one of my favorites, the 69 Custom Chevy Truck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts