1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Signed, I cannot tolerate torture and murder of the innocent, particularly children and animals. They know no better and are at our mercy in this world.

·
www.tsdsinc.com
1,079 Posts
What is wrong with people?? This is disgusting, and remember, serial killers almost always start with animals...

Signed (depressingly).

--Henry

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys for signing as hope it surpass's 10,000 mark.Plus really hope this scumbag gets what he deserves and then some:mad:!

·
www.tsdsinc.com
1,079 Posts
Thanks guys for signing as hope it surpass's 10,000 mark.Plus really hope this scumbag gets what he deserves and then some:mad:!
Yeah -- me too. The "maximum" is really a joke. Hey -- I have a nice BIG pickup truck, and a passion for poetic justice .... :devil:

--Henry

·
Registered
558 Posts
This bastard should forever be barred from having a pet, wife or family - period!
Signed. sealed and delivered.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As for the Punishment fit the Crime,I whole heartly agree with you on that one!Plus keep those signatures coming and if you know anyone with pets ect please shoot them that link above.

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
children, animals and the elderly, he'll get his in prison. Know what I'm sayin'?

here's the situation; I'm the guard. I take custody of the offender and read the orders for solitary confinement because they think he'll be hurt or killed in general population. I'll read aloud, "general population!" or make it known to everyone what he did.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Signed Dan, and I truly hope that he gets all that he deserves!
It's a shame that these days some people see the the torture of helpless animals as a form of entertainment, that it is somehow funny to them. It is also a shame that these people who do this kind of thing only get a slap on the wrist as with certain celebrities. I don't know how they can live with themselves, and I agree with everyone else who believes that this guy should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, and then some!

Mike

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this. He is one useless piece of flesh, it's such a shame they don't treat crimes like this more harshly.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Done!
I hope there's a special place in Hell reserved for this sadistic sicko.....

Chris.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It has Dan, and it's still going! I hope it goes past the 50,000 mark!

Chris.
Im hoping so to my friend as crimes against animals need to have more stiffer penalties than whats out there now for creeps like this one as if he can do this to a dog just think what he would do to a person.Plus thanks again and keep those signatures coming!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts