Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any more older MMs will ever show up at DG stores like they did last year. I got started collecting these things late and found alot that I wanted when they hit these stores. Hope it happens again :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I found some MMs at a local DG, but i don't know what year they were from, because there was not a year code on them, (like 04-10), and there were no trading cards either, but they are nice looking ones, i found 69 camaro ss, 67 impala 427, 66 charger, 69 cougar, 69 hemi charger, and 70 hemi cuda, those were all the different models that they had, but they did have the same models in several different colors. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
O.K.~ the 1st set of numbers on a card are the year it was made, the second set of numbers is the number of that casting for that year ... so, say you find a Purple '66 GTO #03-32, = That car was produced in 2003, if You find a Purple '66 GTO #00-11, = That car was made in 2000.
Now . . . If you find a car with NO numbers on the badge after the name of the car ... it was put out in 2006. = 2000, '01,'02,'03',04, & '05 cars ALL had the numbers on them. Last years were the last, of the last ! At least for now, still nothing is planned for anymore production of the Original Muscle Machine ! :drunk:
Good luck on the DG hunt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts