Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this morning that my post has been moved. Which is fine if that's the new rule. But I thought during the last debate on posts being moved (which was a few months back when Bobby was the mod) was that customs of any brand were allowed because it was understood that people wanted to show their work to their friends who may not frequent other boards. And, correct me if I am wrong, Rob said all thr rules were good and remained in place.

If I missed something, or misunderstood, please let me know so I don't repeat this mistake. But for personal reasons, I feel having my work booted without explaination kind of painful.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts

Originally Posted by rwwcarguy
OK, here are how things stand as far as I'm concerned.

Customs - Please feel free to post JL customs in the JL forum. I like them and don't think anyone feels they shouldn't be allowed. The Moderators of this forum will copy them to the Custom's forum, and leave the original thread here too.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Matt

PM sent, didn't mean to change in the middle

We will try to leave them in the future...... as long as it doesn't become the O/T forum instead of the JL Forum... :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Sorry, I was going by the old rules. Had no idea they were changed. I do think Jada cars should probably stay in the Jada forum though.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry then, my mistake about what Bobby had said. I posted my first custom on the Jada board as well as here. It got zero responses over there since activity is pretty low key. Most folks I know are here, and though I've tried frequenting the other boards lately, they're just not the same.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Sorry then, my mistake about what Bobby had said. I posted my first custom on the Jada board as well as here. It got zero responses over there since activity is pretty low key. Most folks I know are here, and though I've tried frequenting the other boards lately, they're just not the same.
I can see both sides of this, and understand them both. Regardless, it was a cool custom Robert, and I personally wouldn't have seen it on the "customs" forum as I don't always read it. Glad I saw it though, it was cool. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts