Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my latest purchase of Topper JLs from the Tom Lowe collection. Nothing special here...but not bad for about $11 each including the case. Some have missing parts and chips...but a fun collection to have none the less.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Nice. I think I saw a link to that auction on here, didn't I? I remember having quite a few of those when I was a kid. Lightnings were my favorites back then, and then POOF!, they were gone. :cry:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! Yeah...Ebay...I read on one of the message boards about the sale.
I asked Tom to sign the case...but that guy must be too busy. He didn't email me back when I asked him questions about the collect when it was up on Ebay...nor did he sign the case as I requested.

Eitherway...he was very honest about the condition of the cars in his Ebay auction. Infact I was very surprised on how clean the cars were when I got them. Reading his Ebay auction description I was thinking that most of the cars would be fillers.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Roy Nakamura said:
Thanks guys! Yeah...Ebay...I read on one of the message boards about the sale.
I asked Tom to sign the case...but that guy must be too busy. He didn't email me back when I asked him questions about the collect when it was up on<a href=http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1606754-2202639 target=_top > eBay! </a>
He must have been too busy cashing checks that day. Besides, he no doubt would have charged more for an autographed/authenticated auction :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts