Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you know, just kind of tongue-in-cheek, kind of.

I've been posting a lot of silly stuff lately, stuff that I should either already know the answer to or just just being silly.

Just a shift that'll be straightened out shortly.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
You couldn't help it, you must have been HIP-O-TIZED !! ?? :eek:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
you know, just kind of tongue-in-cheek, kind of.

I've been posting a lot of silly stuff lately, stuff that I should either already know the answer to or just just being silly.

Just a shift that'll be straightened out shortly.
Sheesh... Hey Magesblood if I apologized for every tonge in cheek thing I said here, Hank would have to give me my own Forum Heading! :p.....
.....Hey we could call it McDougalls' Malarkey ...what do you guys think?...(now there's a silly Question...):p
McLarkey...er I mean Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Magesblood,

We all say silly things now and again, its what keeps us sane :freak: How do you think I feel, with my British sense of Humour, no one gets my jokes or whimsical whips dear boy! :)

Simon

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks Scotpens and Mark, for making me feel at home :lol::lol::lol:

Mark; your Dick Van **** English is impeckable dear Sir :thumbsup:

Simon

·
Registered
374 Posts
If you don't want silly, join a chess forum!

There's something so fundamentally silly about grown men sitting around building monster model kits, that mere garden variety silly pales in comparison. :tongue:

So as long as you build kits, feel free to continue being silly.

-Neil

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Dear Sirs,
I am writing to complain about the silliness of this thread. It started off as a perfectly sensible apology for some regrettable remarks, but now it has just become silly.
Now, noone likes a bit of amusement more than me, (except perhaps most people on this site, and perhaps most of my family and friends). In fact, come to think of it, most people enjoy a bit of amusement more than me, BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT.

I for one had never indeed noticed the behaviour to which Magesblood has drawn our attention; I had believed that such behaviour was normal for him, that he is like that all the time. But now his honest confession has brought out a lot of silliness in others.

Now, let's all get back to some sensible model-building.

When I say "Cut", start to cut the parts from the sprue.
When I say "Glue", start to glue the parts together.
When I say "Paint", start to paint the assembled kit.
When I say "Finished", hold up the finished model.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Cro-Magnon Man said:
When I say "Cut", start to cut the parts from the sprue.
When I say "Glue", start to glue the parts together.
When I say "Paint", start to paint the assembled kit.
When I say "Finished", hold up the finished model.
You mean I've been doing it backwards all these years!? That certainly explains a few things.

-Neil

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
And as long as we're on the subject, may I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is NO CANNIBALISM in the HobbyTalk forum. Absolutely none. And when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount -- more, in fact, than we are prepared to admit. But all new members are warned that if they wake up in the morning and find any toothmarks at all anywhere on their bodies, they're to tell the moderators immediately so that they can take every measure to hush the whole thing up. And, finally, necrophilia is RIGHT OUT.

Magesblood -- Stop munching on that leg!

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
My gawd, people! This is a MODELING FORUM, not a play house! Grow up and act like fargin' adults! I mean, would you puh-lease just-

:rolleyes:

:lol:

No, I can't keep a straight face even while typing this.... :tongue:

Mike, null perspiration, chummer. Just don't do it again or we'll bring Admiral Nelson in to keelhaul you on the Seaview.

:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts