Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i'm a new user from Norway, just started collecting M2 Machines, have 2 so far, both are 1 of 492 pieces, was going to post a picture, but apperantly i can't before i have poste 5 posts, so i guess i will have to wait :p

Are also waiting for 2 more cars in the mail, 1 of them is 1 of 492 pieces, so far i have just bought from ebay, since i havent seen any places that sells them in my country so far, i like all old american cars, but my first goal is to get as many different Camaro's that i can find for a reasonable price :thumbsup:

The first car i got was a 2009 Collectable Diecast GTO that i have had for a couple of years now, and the other week i got a DCX Show 2012 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396, and i decided to start collecting them since i like how they look.

The cars i am waiting for to arrive is a 2010 Hobby - 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 with flames

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Welcome to HobbyTalk board :wave:

You will find out soon that you will own 25 , 50 to 100 to 1000 pcs from M2 Castline. They are addicting :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to HobbyTalk board :wave:

You will find out soon that you will own 25 , 50 to 100 to 1000 pcs from M2 Castline. They are addicting :D
yeah, the only thing that stops me realy is the money :p will try too not buy more then one each week, but i got a feeling that it won't be like that :p

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
i definitely agree, Hey liv, want to help a new guy out? i got an extra gp merc chase in clam i'll donate, let's get this guy hooked, what ya say?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, if i understand the tracking right, my next 2 cars are about too leave the US, so will probaly get them within a week, will post pictures of those when they come ^^,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so, i got my package with 2 cars today, the 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2010 HOBBY Limited Edition), and was supposed to get a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396, can you spot an error in the picture?
anyway, i have sent a message to the seller, so will see what he want to do, will probaly make a deal, since i want to buy some other cars from him also

·
Registered
43 Posts
Let's have your adress, always wanted to mail something far away..

ship anything you want, always happy to get new stuff :p but mark the value as less then 25$ no matter what you send, or else i would have to pay taxes and other stuff for about 20$ that's how import in Norway is :( but luckily most sellers agree to put the value lower than that :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you feel about the American flag my fine Norse friend?
The American flag, well i don't know what one should feel about a flag realy, but it looks great atleast, like how the stars represent each stat, and the stripes do also represnt the first states (i think atleast, long time since i learned about that) :p and very nice colors, the same as the norwegian flag ^^, and for the state flags i like Michigans because of the animals on it

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hee hee. I know it was a loaded question I really just wanted to see what your thoughts were on the patriot release cars and if they had any demand outside of the us.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hee hee. I know it was a loaded question I really just wanted to see what your thoughts were on the patriot release cars and if they had any demand outside of the us.
i would very much love to get me some of those patriot cars, i love the US and i love cars, so a no brainer for me if i find some for a good price, will have to check after atleast one of them next time i buy new cars, also want to get me the Auto-Projects releases, i love that restoration look on them

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Btw very good on your history of the flag of a foreign nation. Are you an expat? Or stationed there?
only place outside Norway i have ever been is Sweden and Denmark, but i have always like the US history, not that i know that much, but when i was about 11, i did a project where i drew all the state flags, and did also read a little about each from a book i found them all in, so a little of that stuck, but most of it is forgotten

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I came across them this morning along with 2 boxes of the wild cards tow trucks and found a chase 57 Chevy so it was sitting on my desk here when reading you post. I'll have to see what's around and see what makes its way to you. I'm more of a HW collector right now although the M2 cars are much nicer I don't need another set of cars to chase. It's already addicting enough with Johnny Lightning and Hotwheels. I still can't bring myself to not go through the M2 cars and pick one up here or there. Usually give them to my daughter or RAOK them to people who have handles that are obvious to what they like such as hemikuda or something like that. I am trading for a blue corvette drivers chase that aside from the color, my father used to own that vert so it spoke to me and will go next to the only other m2 I display which is a 63 vette Detroit muscle. Sucks the blue one is in a clamshell but beggars can't be choosers.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just collect M2 cars, unless it is a Chevrolet Camaro, then i don't care what company it is from, as long as it is 80's or older modell, 90's and up i don't like the chassi on :p and i don't car that much what type of packaging they come with, as long as it can be displayed nicely, those i have that you see pictures of, those will eventually gonna be hanged on my wall, just waiting until i get a few more, so it will look good ^^,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yepp, exactly like that, not sure what it is, but i totally love those Camaro's, hoping to afford a real one in the future, but they are very high in price if you want something that doesnt need a complete restoration to work

1 - 20 of 32 Posts