Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are my 2 fav fords!! on the way to the track were u can race both the truck and car!!! i would be surprised if somecan guess the make on the blue SVT truck!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
svt truck

:wave: ok the blue SVT truck is not only a FORD but its a hotwheel judgeing from the tire/wheel combo... so do I win .. :p

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Serria 1 said:
Tiger Wheels from Puerto Rico.
Do I win ????
Do they still make diacast ???
u are right it is actually a promo lightning 1of300 in sonic blue one of my fav trucks!!!

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Galaxieman said:
That's funny :confused: I didn't think Boost Jockies had enough sense to appreciate really fine cars :wave:
thats not even funny!! but u did miss the point both those cars are boosted!!!

·
Premium Member
14,834 Posts
Galaxieman said:
That's funny :confused: I didn't think Boost Jockies had enough sense to appreciate really fine cars :wave:

He's not a Boost Jockies..........He's a Boost Junkie! :p Look at the logo on the door of the GN.

Boost Jockies are found in the men's underwear department Jim. :p

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
STUTZ said:
He's not a Boost Jockies..........He's a Boost Junkie! :p Look at the logo on the door of the GN.

Boost Jockies are found in the men's underwear department Jim. :p

I was wondering who would catch that! :p I noticed after I sent it but just did not bother to edit

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Galaxieman said:

Well sure, they have to have some way to haul that 6 banger back home after it lays down on em'! :p

The rig looks fantastic. And I dig the choice of using a Stang. But the real star might be that Big John Trailer. I have to get off my tail and get with him on one. Mine is also going to haul a Stang, but behind the Ford Parts van.

:rolleyes: OK, I left myself open on that one!

Love ya, mean it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts