Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! just thought I'd share my insignificant collection RQ...

Sorry for grainy image.

The sort of prides of my collection are the Lamborghini Veneno (on top of case), light blue Porsche 918 Spyder, (far right front) The green Reventon Roadster (Right side inside case) and the black Corvette C7 Z-O6. (Beside reventon.) Also, La Fasta Is Sus XD Idk i just love it and it looks realistic enough that i'm fine leaving it in my collection. (Same for the 50th anniversary ed of Rise N' Climb, it just looks realistic) See if you can figure out any of the other cars ;)

Also, don't mind the tires in the back XD I just keep my slash tires there.

Premium Member
Awesome hotwheels collection you have congrats. 馃憤

Administrator
We always say to collectors - do what makes you happy! The price sounds about right with shipping for that Veneno. 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
We always say to collectors - do what makes you happy! The price sounds about right with shipping for that Veneno. 馃
Amazon Prime FTW XD Also nice to hear I didn't overpay XD Out of curiosity, is this fair as well? I have the wheel variant and i really liked it :D Amazon.com: Hot Wheels Faster Than Ever '11 8/10 2009 Corvette Stingray Concept Wheel Variant: Toys & Games

Ahhh sorry for all the questions and messages haha even Dad can't take all the car talk XD I just dropped my old la fasta and it didn't bounce at all... why? Just lots of use?

Administrator
Didnt know they had gotten that high! But, yes. And you dont want to open that one up - once you get it - in my opinion!

Carpet?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Didnt know they had gotten that high! But, yes. And you dont want to open that one up - once you get it - in my opinion!
Nooooo :(
Not a strand. I think it's just so old the axle has worn out more space in the hub. I still have memories of flinging that La Fasta down a Darda track set up over the twin beds with my older half-brother. (at that point the axles were already rusty) It got more use than your average HW, I think XD

Administrator
The one on Amazon is the 2nd variation of the FTE wheel. Could also be an opened packaged, too. Right side looks potentially messed with. The FTE ones from ebay are a sweet price! Lucky buyer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts