Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a regular parade of new people through my house since we got our news. Every one of them stops to comment on my collection, which is displayed right beside the front door. The Chaplain, on the other hand, stayed for another 45 minutes talking cars with me.

It was cool, a lot of fun. I will definitely enjoy his future visits. Now he has me looking for something, though. He says he's been looking for a diecast '57 Chevy Belaire hardtop in the original Chevy blue. I'm thinking I might have to track one down for him. Of course the original blue seems a bit hard to find (As opposed to black, red, dark blue, yellow, every other color under the sun, and both with flames and without). Anyone know of some good diecast out there that might fit the bill?

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I am not sure it this is the exact color of blue that you are looking for but they are available on Ebay. This is a M2 1967 Belair Chase car.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
hw did a 100% 57 baby blue and white. i use mine for a custom. look on e bay.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
There has been a regular parade of new people through my house since we got our news. Every one of them stops to comment on my collection, which is displayed right beside the front door. The Chaplain, on the other hand, stayed for another 45 minutes talking cars with me.

It was cool, a lot of fun. I will definitely enjoy his future visits. Now he has me looking for something, though. He says he's been looking for a diecast '57 Chevy Belaire hardtop in the original Chevy blue. I'm thinking I might have to track one down for him. Of course the original blue seems a bit hard to find (As opposed to black, red, dark blue, yellow, every other color under the sun, and both with flames and without). Anyone know of some good diecast out there that might fit the bill?
If it's eggshell blue and a droptop is ok, I have one for you. Pm me your addy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts