Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!, my name is German and i'm from Argentina.
I started collecting hw just 1 month ago, was shopping and i saw some, remembered all the ones i had when i was younger and then it started!, found my "old" ones (about half of them sadly :( ) and bought some more
i have about 150 older ones (1990 to about 2000) and 16 new ones ( 2 th and 1 $th!!!) and i think its a great start!

Today finds:

Playing with the camera:

So thats about it, i will upload some more photos i like that im taking!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Welcome to Hobby Talk German!:wave: Looks like a nice start there. What exactly is the "blue" car? Oh...and more pics of your older cars, please.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Welcome to Hobbytalk German :wave: ..... Post more pictures when you can as we all here love to see your collection :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,094 Posts
Welcome to Hobbytalk.com German. And Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome!, i uploaded some more pictures of my collection, i have a bit more, but this was all i could take for now

Almost everything scrambled:

New stuff:

I need some help with this ones, couldn't find what they are, the black camaro charges and rolls (actually its faster than it looks), the ferrari is from macdonals, but couldn't find the year or set

Carry truck!

and construction set:

Hey, I know a German from Argentina but he lives in Miami!
I'm actually going to miami in 3 weeks!, i have to ask, what sets can i find there and where, i only get mainlines here (about 4 us$ ea :( )

·
Premium Member
9,094 Posts
Super Collection Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Welcome to HobbyTalk.
Nice start to your collection. You have a lot of nice cars.
As for what you'll find, that will depend on what the stores have at that time and which stores you go to. Some stores might have some Boulevard cars and Hot Ones and cars from the Nostalga series as well as the Mainlines. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
The orange car with the silver-painted windshield appears to be a Pontiac Salsa. You have a nice collection, and welcome to HobbyTalk!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to HobbyTalk.
Nice start to your collection. You have a lot of nice cars.
As for what you'll find, that will depend on what the stores have at that time and which stores you go to. Some stores might have some Boulevard cars and Hot Ones and cars from the Nostalga series as well as the Mainlines. Good luck.
Thanks,i'm gonna start looking online to see what i should buy!, its a shame i cant get all i want here :(

Nice collection but that Caterpillar is just WAY TOO COOL!!!
i'm missing quite a few pieces of it, i know they are around somewhere , i don't seem to find it online so i'm not really sure what i have to find lol

The orange car with the silver-painted windshield appears to be a Pontiac Salsa. You have a nice collection, and welcome to HobbyTalk!
Thanks!!! , i thougt it was a macdonald's car

1 - 18 of 18 Posts