Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an unfortunate mishap involving the sudden and unplanned erasure of most of the PB pix... I haven't had much time to add and/ or replace them since i'm trying to squeeze in the last couple days of tolerable water temp in the keys. But here are a few shots from last years'

"Non-denominational End of Year Emergency Vehicle Procession."

Annandale Engine 408 leads the Fairfax Co. VA representatives

Chicago Fire Department along N. Ocean Blvd.

Welcome FDNY

Miami-Dade along the parade route

Wichita Engine 12 and Palm Beach Gardens Engine 1 passing Diver's Chevy GMC Hummer Dealership

Of course, Mystic Beach's own FDMB is always a big hit each year...

See Ya Next Year! Happy Holidays from http://1stPix.net

·
Registered
407 Posts
some amazing picture awsome layout. quick question do you have pictures of your buildings from your layout on your site? have any tips on customizing vec?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Are those code 3 fire engines 1:64 scale? Very nice....I have some code 3 units I was going to use for a model city I am building but I am using HO scale buildings and match box cars for the most part and I thought the code 3 were to big to go with it...

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You can't have a parade without bucking some one-way streets- it's some kind of rule...

genkenz- I use mostly "O" scale bldgs that I "downsize". I think it all depends- some matchbox engines are too small for 1/87 scale, and then some MBX cars are too big for 1/64. I just use what works for me...

thanks 4 all the comments:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts