Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well when I originally started with the JLs, (I was a long time hot wheeler) I told myself BWF and Javelin/AMXs only, well that didnt last too long, lol. Anyway I decided to concentrate on those two again, and when JohnTX posted this baby up for trade I jumped on it! It cost me the only 2006 hunt I found last year (beetle cup) and a couple older hunts, but well worth it imo. Thanks for the great trade John!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At first I almost didn't do it, I hated to trade off the one and only TH I found in 2006, but after thinking about it I went for it, now that I got it man am I glad I did!

Now as per ECChopper's rules I have to try and find the regular version, that is if they ever show up around here.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rambler! No way man, that thar is a Javelin :cool: My all time favorite car (and you know why!)

Thanks Mark, I didn't even realize I had reached 500, time flies when you're havin fun.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.