Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well when I originally started with the JLs, (I was a long time hot wheeler) I told myself BWF and Javelin/AMXs only, well that didnt last too long, lol. Anyway I decided to concentrate on those two again, and when JohnTX posted this baby up for trade I jumped on it! It cost me the only 2006 hunt I found last year (beetle cup) and a couple older hunts, but well worth it imo. Thanks for the great trade John!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At first I almost didn't do it, I hated to trade off the one and only TH I found in 2006, but after thinking about it I went for it, now that I got it man am I glad I did!

Now as per ECChopper's rules I have to try and find the regular version, that is if they ever show up around here.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rambler! No way man, that thar is a Javelin :cool: My all time favorite car (and you know why!)

Thanks Mark, I didn't even realize I had reached 500, time flies when you're havin fun.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ECchopper said:
That's a great lookin' WL, there, Joe. Nice trade!
It is by far my favorite JL in my collection at the moment, it's gonna take something special to knock this one off it's pedistal!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts