Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Greenlights are awesome, The detail is sweet and the rims and tires fit the car nicely. Nice to see some fatter tires too, I'm not a fan of big rims. The paint is great to, check out the sparkles in the blue one.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Nice Mustangs Gerald. I ordered a few Coronets from Rob that should be on the way soon. Can't wait to check these GL's out, since they don't exist on the pegs out this way.

·
Registered
549 Posts
green lights

Ok there are 4 cars I need to complete my set. Any Idea where I can find them. Must be a few collectors around MT.Pleasant Mich. Cause I couldn't find them 4 at meijers or wal mart and I am still missing the gold coronet and the ruby red coronet. :wave:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
snowman66 said:
Ok there are 4 cars I need to complete my set. Any Idea where I can find them. Must be a few collectors around MT.Pleasant Mich. Cause I couldn't find them 4 at meijers or wal mart and I am still missing the gold coronet and the ruby red coronet. :wave:
I just checked and macslittlecars.com has them in stock and no wasted gas in the process.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Saw that whole set on the pegs tonight at a Kmart, except for the white mustang with the blue stripes. Nice cars for only $3.99, but I'm trying to control my spending.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts