Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great time. Saw the Minichamps importer to the US (also handling BBR and Kyosho). Sunstar who is introducing Vitesse to the US! Motorart importer. Hornby who now has Corgi! Schuco importer. Great times!

I talked with the designer for Greenlight - they are based in my hometown so I have to blow my own horn, so to speak. he selected the packaged and the colors on their new 1/43 range. To keep prices down and try to sell some 1/43 in the US, they are using High Speed castings.

I love the Mini E - just introduced a few months ago! http://www.minispace.com/en_us/projects/electric-mini-e/

·
Registered
600 Posts
Had a great time. Saw the Minichamps importer to the US (also handling BBR and Kyosho). Sunstar who is introducing Vitesse to the US! Motorart importer. Hornby who now has Corgi! Schuco importer...
...he selected the packaged and the colors on their new 1/43 range. To keep prices down and try to sell some 1/43 in the US, they are using High Speed castings.
Anything mentioned by any of the 1/43 diecast makers about making and selling 60s-70s American muscle or drag cars? :beatdeadhorse:

Frank :devil:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts