Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about Just An Illusion lighting kit for the Moebius 1/32 flying sub I looked on their web site and see most of their kits are out of stock. I am going to get the voodoofx kit for the flying sub but really like the looks of the floor light that Just An Illusion has. Does anyone know are they going out of business.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
The last I heard, Gil has been slowly but surely recovering from a bout of pneumonia, and should be back up to snuff very soon.
Also, he (like most garage kit manufacturers) has a daytime job, so this unfortunatly tends to delay his restocking and shipping.
(P.S. Tonyray- I was exceptionally saddened by the horrible tragedy that struck your town last weekend, and trust that your community will return to normal in the near future).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I really wanted the floor lights I like the way they look. Sorry but I don't know of anything that happened in Fallon, Nevada last weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
The 6 year old girl whose horse was spooked by a passing golf cart that reared up and tossed her off and then fell on top of her was the best friend of my 5 year old step-granddaughter.
My step-daughter was the one to have to break the news to her. :(

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry didn't hear anything about it I live about 10 miles out of town and only go into town a few time a week and the only news we get is from Reno. I didn't see the news at all this weekend was very busy your right It was a tragedy.

·
Premium Member
2,825 Posts
No problem.
Anyway, the JIL fusion core light from the floor of the FS-1 is very nice, and I'll also vouch for how nice the VooDooFX lighting is, judging by the Flying Sub photos up in the Moebius forum. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was wondering about Just An Illusion lighting kit for the Moebius 1/32 flying sub I looked on their web site and see most of their kits are out of stock. I am going to get the voodoofx kit for the flying sub but really like the looks of the floor light that Just An Illusion has. Does anyone know are they going out of business.
Hi Tonyray,

I have been sick and out of commission for a while and I am getting back in to restocking the store(which I will do today). I have a a few back orders to fill but I am still around.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok Thanks I will be ordering soon I understand that you were sick hope your doing better:thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts