Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally found my way to the board! Woohooo! I've seen alot of really cool stuff from you guys and I'm looking forward to becoming one of the family here. When I figure out how to put up pics, I'll be sharing with you all! Have fun!!
Joe

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Welcome new guy, yes post pix! We're always looking for customs done up by board members. Thanks, rr :thumbsup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
JPR- Must be new guy week as I decided to join this week too. Been readin' and stealin' these guys ideas for a couple of years. Lots of good tips and interesting reading. Hope to see your pics too--DAC

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Here's a few pics to get started. Nothing fancy on this one, just a JL Chevelle stocker that I painted pink and decaled up a bit. Rats......files too big!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hello,
A big wave back! :wave: Welcome aboard--With a screen name like that, I bet there's a few customs waiting in the wings. Like the others, I'm looking foward to your pics and posts.
Cheers...:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again guys! I have ALOT of stuff waiting to put up here from you to check out. I cant wait to get some of you input and advice. Problem is, my pic files always come out too big, even after I crop them down to the bare minimum. They also arent very sharp and clear.

Any of you digitally adept people have any advice for a poor pld computer spaz?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
JPR, If you resize them they stay clear, just do that after you do your croping. If you use a decent photo editor that is. 400 x 400 in jpeg form usually works right from the page file editor to post.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts