Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well got done with a few more customs and such, this time instead of going through each one as its basically self explanatory im just going to post pics unless its a more indepth custom thats anything besides just a simple repaint and wheel swap.... of course im saving the best for last...

'56 f100

old 'n' new challenger factory drag packs.

nissan 350Z

cadilliac CTS-V

continued next post.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more!

continuing on!

toyota tundra, lowered and repaint

nissan cube

triumph TR6

2010 mustang

85 camaro

continued again!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
even more!

now this one i feel is the best, this is the new re-release of the HW nomad, converted it into a panel then went even further making it into an old school gasser, look close at this one. made some leaf springs and "truck axle" with the front, added some traction bars in the rear and other goodies.

well thats it for now! most of the cars still need to be polished and such just paint is too soft right now to do it without marring so will be done soon enough and the green cars look much better in person, color is all screwed up in the pictures...hope you enjoy my work!:wave:

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
the nomad i just drilled holes and use styrene to hold the m2 axles and that lifted it as well...just gotta mess around with it, i left the factory i guess would be brake backing plates cast into the base and molded the styrene strips around that for leaf spring look....of course took a good bit of cutting for the rear wheels as they are some wide meats on that one! so if you look closely at the back i tried to make it look like sheet metal...would look much better if i had a new airbrush...(so buy my stuff for sale people!!!!! heck might list some customs for the funding)

thanks gene i love that one and the nomad the best for me...the 56 was the first two tone i did and think i did pretty good taping. the color combo is really excellent and did not expect it to look so good. the m2 wheels set it off with the centers painted a sort of gunmetal color, mixed my own color with black and silver paint.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts