Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
twitch0606 said:
sound cool excaept its a MOPED why dont u buy a muscel car and hop it up
MY POINT EXACTLY!!!! EVER SEEN A MUSCLE CAR GET BEAT BY A MOPED? IT WILL TAKE A REALY, REALY STRONG CAR TO BEAT ME TO 65 MPH, STOPLIGHT TO STOPLIGHT NOT A CHANCE! WHO IS GOING TO BE :jest: ? I AM!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
twitch0606 said:
hey its your money i just think it would be cooler to pull up to a light in 69 charger, chevelle, nova, corvette, or even a jeep w/ a lift kit and a big block dual carb w/a blow turbo charger supercharger nas ect. ect.
I could do NOS,also alcahol?how about a 1/4 mile cat walk?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)
twitch0606 said:
hey one of these saturdays u need to take a trip down here so we can go to either RnL or to west olive off road me and scott already want to go
Once I finish this tractor restoration we will!!!(couple weeks)

·
Banned
60 Posts
Hey Jason,
Before the next racing season I plan on buying a new truck so I can start all over: Carefully building, tuning,................ The thing is for the last month I've been pulling my hair out between the Matt Francis 2 and the T4. :confused: I like the T4 because the body styling is cool, supposivly easy to wrench on, parts are easy to get a hold of at the track, you can get more setup tips, and the battery bar is really stable. I like the Matt Francis because I've always liked Losi, I personly think the roll in chassis is more clean and aerodynamic, the A-arms are stronger, it comes with more hoppups than before, you can get kevlar spur gears for them, it comes with the new losi gen.. 2 transmission, and my super rooster will easily fit in the chassis, (Washburns rooster fits well but he had to take a dremel and shave off a piece of his chassis. :drunk: ) And besides when you look at all the big races that have occured lately all the winners have been driving losi's. ;)

What do you think I should get and why?

Thanks,
DDK

·
Banned
60 Posts
twitch0606 said:
hey do u plan on going with us to the race next weekend at west olive
Naw man, it sounds cool but like I said before my truck needs a new skid plate, front kick plate, front hinge pin brace, and other parts that were stripped or broken from king of the hill last fall. Besides I would rather spend my money on a new truck instead of buying everything for my old one. :cry: :mad:

But if my mom doesn't have any plans and I can hitch a ride with you guys I wouldn't mind taging along! :D

·
Banned
60 Posts
twitch0606 said:
hey u can run my t3 if u want to but all i ask is u replace parts IF they break but i dont think that u will have a prob with that all u have to do is put your eletranics in it :thumbsup:
Thanks for the offer but no. I already spent $100.00 on vacation and that money was supposed to go towards my truck. Besides I am not going to spend any more money on anything but my truck. Besides I do not like to use other peoples stuff. :jest:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
thaiwolf said:
Hey Jason,
Before the next racing season I plan on buying a new truck so I can start all over: Carefully building, tuning,................ The thing is for the last month I've been pulling my hair out between the Matt Francis 2 and the T4. I like the T4 because the body styling is cool, supposivly easy to wrench on, parts are easy to get a hold of at the track, you can get more setup tips, and the battery bar is really stable. I like the Matt Francis because I've always liked Losi, I personly think the roll in chassis is more clean and aerodynamic, the A-arms are stronger, it comes with more hoppups than before, you can get kevlar spur gears for them, it comes with the new losi gen.. 2 transmission, and my super rooster will easily fit in the chassis, (Washburns rooster fits well but he had to take a dremel and shave off a piece of his chassis. And besides when you look at all the big races that have occured lately all the winners have been driving losi's. ;)

What do you think I should get and why?

Thanks,
DDK
I think you should buy the T4 because the reasons you listed are the major ones to consider, when you race with us we can share information,what hapens when you race with us and break a part? usally you have to go to RHS or HW to find losi parts. You know I have almost all the parts for a T4. This is the best truck I have ever worked on it is so simple I would never go back to my old T3. :dude:

·
Banned
60 Posts
Yeah thats true.
I guess I will get the T4. :thumbsup: But hey, what are you guys going to want to do with the body colors this year? David says you want to do flouresent orange. :jest:

thanks
DDK,

P.S. I can't go this weekend. Change of plans. :(

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
thaiwolf said:
Yeah thats true.
I guess I will get the T4. But hey, what are you guys going to want to do with the body colors this year? David says you want to do flouresent orange.

thanks
DDK,

P.S. I can't go this weekend. Change of plans. :(
COOL,FLO-orange background my number is 01 as usual General Lee scheam. Yes, Flo- orange back ground with a 0? number,we'll decide on numbers soon 0-9. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
twitch0606 said:
that sucks that u cant go

my body is gonna be flouresent orange tears on to pearl blue back ground with the number 06 on it what about u guys :cool: :cool:
Clifford will be running the number ?? on a clear body, Numbers will be painted with a tooth pick so they are small and dont use alot of paint, :jest: NO not really I'll find out what number and scheme.

·
Banned
60 Posts
Change of plans again! This weekend I can go with you guys. :hat: I will hitch a ride with Scott and David. :devil: But hey, what time does racing start and what time will we leave Dave's? :confused:

R

·
0 Posts
sat. is open practice all day with the option of camping out sat night. I am going to have a fire and I'm sure we will be falling over chairs sometime that night....sunday first round starts at 10am!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
twitch0606 said:
well the races turned out pretty good except like all the t4 had broken front arms, also i forgot to give u your tires back i will next time i'm up there ok, that should be on the weekend of the trophy race, hey by then i might drive my own car up there we are going to get it legal tomarrow
Yea, It was pretty funny watching a bunch of 3 legged dogs race around the track in the main,we all shure got a laugh. I gut rob's gas truck to get running some time this week. the next race we will call the "Sodie POP Classic" :jest:

41 - 60 of 403 Posts