Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I AM TRYING TO GET THE REMAINDER OF THE WATER OFF THE TRACK, IT IS LOOKING REALY PROMISING FOR THIS WEEKEND. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
LOOKS LIKE THE RAIN WILL HOLD OFF FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE DAY,UNTIL 6 OR 7 SO WE WILL BE RACING AT 1:00 P.M.TODAY. SEE YA :wave:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
WELL THE WEATHER WAS GOOD TO US, WE HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE RACES THE SUNDAY AFTER ON RAINED OUT WEEKEND'S. THE RACE DATES ARE STILL THE SAME BUT WE WILL JUST RACE TWO WEEKS IN A ROW WHEN A DATE IS RAINED OUT. ALSO WE DECIDED TO SCRAP THE MEMBER SHIP THING AND HAVE A FLAT RATE OF $5 TO RACE. $5 DOLLARS FOR A M B -R C SCORING W O W THAT IS CHEEP! THANKS TO EVERY ONE THAT CAME OUT WE HAD FUN SEE YOU IN 2 WEEKS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Dave, you will always have that making it every other week and posting the dates people can plan around race weekends. Some people will still be SOL as you said but this gives people time to do things with family and friends. If we get a lot of other people wanting to do this we will look into it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
So you going to get a brush-less system,David? I am going to gear mine up a bit it runs way to cool,I think I can go 2 mabe 3 teeth.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I Think Clifford Will Get One As Soon As We Take In Our Scrap Metal He Probably Will Get Over $250 This Load.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
FIRST OF ALL, DOES YOUR CAR NEED AN AMP AND SUBS TO MAKE IT TO A JOB? NO!!!!! THAT WILL BUY A BRUSHLESS SYSTEM!!!!#1 BRUSHLESS- SYSTEM #2 AMP AND SPEKERS #3 NEW CAR LOL!!!! :jest:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Dave, got your jolloppie ready to race this weekend? :jest: Better get somthing faster than that 10 turn! :eek:

·
Banned
60 Posts
Sup Jason,
Ok, I admit it was stupid of me to run MVP's but thats all done. And dude you can't say nothing about losi since you get frequently beaten by Tony.

See you in the fall,
David Dustin K.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
thaiwolf said:
Sup Jason,
Ok, I admit it was stupid of me to run MVP's but thats all done. And dude you can't say nothing about losi since you get frequently beaten by Tony.

See you in the fall,
David Dustin K.
It wasn't the LOSI it was the MVP in a LOSI! :wave:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
WAIT TILL YOU SEE MY ZUMA AGAIN $900.00 LATER............BIG BORE KIT,VARIATOR,CARB,REED BLOCK,CLUTCH,TORQ DRIVER :thumbsup: ................IT WILL BE FAST, OVER 14 HP........................... SEE WHAT ILL BE DOING TO CLIFFORD!>>>>> :wave:

21 - 40 of 403 Posts