Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is this date besides my wife's birthday?

This is the first date put in the BTTF car. I have not confirmed this but I believe anything she tells me lol

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nope.

Doc types in three dates to show Marty:
The signing of the Declaration of Independence (Jul 04 1776)
The Birth of Christ (Dec 25 0000)
And the invention of the Flux Capacitor (Nov 05, 1955). The last date- 1955- stays in the DeLorean and Marty is sent back to November 5th, 1955 when escaping the Lybian terrorists.

This is the quote: "You input your destination time on this keypad. Say you want to see the signing of the Declaration of Independence or witness the birth of Christ .Here's a red-letter date in the history of science: November 5, 1955. Of course, November 5, 1955!
That was the day I invented time-travel."

It's a fake and never does 2012 come up when Doc punches in random dates. The closest date to now is in 2015. (BTTF 2)

She got sucked into yet another Internet hoax.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope.

Doc types in three dates to show Marty:
The signing of the Declaration of Independence (Jul 04 1776)
The Birth of Christ (Dec 25 0000)
And the invention of the Flux Capacitor (Nov 05, 1955). The last date- 1955- stays in the DeLorean and Marty is sent back to November 5th, 1955 when escaping the Lybian terrorists.

This is the quote: "You input your destination time on this keypad. Say you want to see the signing of the Declaration of Independence or witness the birth of Christ .Here's a red-letter date in the history of science: November 5, 1955. Of course, November 5, 1955!
That was the day I invented time-travel."

It's a fake and never does 2012 come up when Doc punches in random dates. The closest date to now is in 2015. (BTTF 2)

I figured someone would know the truth. Thanks

She got sucked into yet another Internet hoax.

I figured someone would know the truth. Thanks for the info.

Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts