Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I sent a email to them just a few minutes ago about this problem. Probably hear back in a day or so. I'm sure it's just some glitch in the software their using, which can sometimes take a while to fix.

·
Registered
273 Posts
from moebius.........

GOT THIS THE OTHER DAY FROM MOEBIUS CUSTOMER SERVICE: Thank you for your patience. We are hoping to have it up and running in the
next couple of days.

Thanks again,
Angela

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
This week it's kind of either ship J2, or work on getting the site up and running. Unfortunately, I've been swamped with getting the J2's out of Seattle, no time to work with the site guys. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
This week it's kind of either ship J2, or work on getting the site up and running. Unfortunately, I've been swamped with getting the J2's out of Seattle, no time to work with the site guys. Sorry.
I vote for ship the J2 :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Hmmmm...J2 or website? Well, Frank, it's your call, and WE think you called it RIGHT (again)! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thanks Frank - I think we (At lease me) can wait until whenever it is ready - I know I signed up early - read the page of stuff only that can be access by members - Looking good.

... Oh yeah. Looking forward to the new models coming our way! Been working double shifts to help pay... As well as no choice but to work long hours at the Hospital. But I'll lots to work on!

Gerry-Lynn

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Well, if you'd rather focus on some silly flying saucer ship from an obscure TV show then on the club...

...only joking, bring on the J2!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts