Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else out there collecting the JL poker chips? If not I would gladly take them off your hands. I'll pay postage if you just slip it into an envelope and slap a stamp on it...

Thanks,
T

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No thank you on the playing cards. It would take forever to complete a set of those I'm afraid. Have a great weekend.

·
0 Posts
triple20 said:
If you have one of the joker cards with Mac Ragan as the joker,I would like to find one of these.
PM me your addy. I've got an extra of one of them for you. :)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
1A62...Thanks much

I was unable to send a private message for some reason.

Thanks much for the cards Grant! I really appreciate it! These cards of Mac are great! :jest:
Acts like this are what make hobbytalk such a special place. If I ever read your words and find that I can possibly help you out someway...I will.

thanks,
Walter

:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
anyone have the cobra 427, with the cards and chip that came with it, that they wouldn't mind parting with? That's the only car I need to complete the set.

·
Top Squid
393 Posts
triple20 said:
If you have one of the joker cards with Mac Ragan as the joker,I would like to find one of these.

I've got a joker card AUTOGRAPHED by Mac Ragan at the last (and I guess final) lightningfest !!! Bidding will start at one million dollars. :tongue:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
lightningsquid said:
I've got a joker card AUTOGRAPHED by Mac Ragan at the last (and I guess final) lightningfest !!! Bidding will start at one million dollars. :tongue:
Why do I picture you with a bald head, Scar, and pinky finger at the corner of you mouth?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts