Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else out there collecting the JL poker chips? If not I would gladly take them off your hands. I'll pay postage if you just slip it into an envelope and slap a stamp on it...

Thanks,
T

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No thank you on the playing cards. It would take forever to complete a set of those I'm afraid. Have a great weekend.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
1A62...Thanks much

I was unable to send a private message for some reason.

Thanks much for the cards Grant! I really appreciate it! These cards of Mac are great! :jest:
Acts like this are what make hobbytalk such a special place. If I ever read your words and find that I can possibly help you out someway...I will.

thanks,
Walter

:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
anyone have the cobra 427, with the cards and chip that came with it, that they wouldn't mind parting with? That's the only car I need to complete the set.

·
Top Squid
393 Posts
triple20 said:
If you have one of the joker cards with Mac Ragan as the joker,I would like to find one of these.

I've got a joker card AUTOGRAPHED by Mac Ragan at the last (and I guess final) lightningfest !!! Bidding will start at one million dollars. :tongue:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
lightningsquid said:
I've got a joker card AUTOGRAPHED by Mac Ragan at the last (and I guess final) lightningfest !!! Bidding will start at one million dollars. :tongue:
Why do I picture you with a bald head, Scar, and pinky finger at the corner of you mouth?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts